Due to complications in an earlier surgery case, Isaac was unable to go to the O.R. today. He has been added on to tomorrow's schedule at this point. If something arises tomorrow delaying the procedures, Isaac will get his trach & G-tube on Monday. So for now, he's resting sweetly. We'll keep you posted of any changes as they may come.